We're looking for a Temporary Lettings Negotiator to join our award winning team for 3 months from the end of November to the end of February.
- Job title: Temporary Lettings Negotiator
- Branch: Student Branch
- Responsible to: Branch Manager
- Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 basic
- Benefits: Bonus scheme on hitting Targets
- Hours: Monday to Fridays 9am to 6pm. (Every other Saturday 10-5pm)
- Requirements: Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
An exciting opportunity to join the award winning team at Let Leeds in an exciting fast paced position as a temporary Lettings Negotiator for 3 months from the end of November to the end of February.
Our Lettings Negotiator role is a fun and flexible role, responsible for all aspects of letting properties across our quality portfolio of student properties in Leeds. You will be working in a small team to ensure you hit monthly let targets.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants in a timely mannor
- Registering enquiries and arranging viewings
- Conduct accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Monitor and record viewings performance and feedback
- Negotiating terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants where required
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up
- Be aware of all new properties marketed
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team, especially during busy periods
- Assisting the Property Consultant by carrying out property inspections
- Receive all email leads for properties, to contact the incoming lead within 2 hours of being received during working hours by email and phone, and add quality applicants to system.
- Assist in completing pre-tenancy agreements and collecting payments
- Build strong relationships with clients, and sell all company services strongly and ethically, with the focus on generating new and repeat business
- Keeping records of all activity up to date on Jupix
- To answer the telephone and deal with any client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Dealing with tenants and enquiries, taking leads, qualifying tenants, adding applicants to the database
- Maintain databases, ensuring property, client, applicant, tenant and tenancy details are always up to date and accurate
- Welcome visitors/clients coming into the office and deal with any enquiries they may have
- To maintain and record an accurate list of the allocation and movement of property keys
- Articulate, confident, personable and hard working
- Excellent approach to customer service and client care
- The ability to make good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills f€" being able to spin many plates at the same time
- Target driven and self motivated, results / goals orientated
- Ability to sell - Negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good IT skills
We are seeking a proactive, target driven and enthusiastic individual with real rapport building and people skills.
You must have a Full UK Driving Licence and use of your own car. Mileage will be paid. You will also use your own mobile phone.
If you think you fit the bill, please apply by sending your CV as well as a covering letter explaining why you think you will be ideal for the position, and why you want to work at Let Leeds.
Back to News