If you're looking for student lettings in Leeds, the friendly team at Student Let Leeds are here to offer advice to help you find the right property for you.
At Student Let Leeds, we've been letting student properties for almost 10 years now, so we know the area and the student market inside out.
Each and every one of our student properties has been handpicked to provide you with the first class student properties. We choose the best accommodation and the best landlords, to ensure we can offer students professional-standard homes.
From the City Centre to Hyde Park, we've got it covered with a range of homes to suit all tastes and budgets. Take a look at our property search to see what we have available.
Every move matters.
Creating happy homes is at the heart of our business. That's why we put so much energy into matching every student with their perfect property and making them feel right at home. We're buzzing with energy and full of ideas on how to make better matches, improve our service and make life easier for students looking for property across Leeds.
Our Student Letting Fees
It matters to us to be upfront and transparent with our fees to avoid any nasty surprises. There are ZERO Tenancy Fees to pay with our all-inclusive properties. To see a full list of all our applicable fees, click here to read more about our student tenant fees.
Day or night, our online maintenance reporting software is always on hand should you need to report any kind of repair or issue. Hopefully this won't be the case, but you just never know, so we want to make sure you know you're in good hands if this does happen. Click here to find out more.
All-Inclusive Bills Packages
Nothing causes bickering between housemates more than who should pay for what! Our Hassle-Free Student Homes mean that the price already includes all of your standard bills, TV license and even contents insurance too! Click to read more about our all-inclusive bills student property packages.
Don't know where to live?
If you are new to Leeds, or perhaps you're considering moving to a new corner of our fair city, why not check out our Student Area Guides for a little inspiration on which area of Leeds would suit you best.
10 Steps to your Perfect Pad
- Search our available student accommodation.
- Give us a call to book in a viewing and we can also advise you of other properties that match your criteria. You'll be given a 90 minute slot to view three properties that best match your top criteria.
- Meet us at our City Centre offices, hop in the car and view the properties - all accompanied by one of our knowledgeable Student Property experts.
- Fallen in love with your dream student home? We'll fill out a Pre-Tenancy Agreement with you, which details all the important information regarding the Tenancy.
- We'll then take a £100 Holding fee per Tenant (and any other fees due) to take it off the market. You will then have 15 days to complete your application or it goes back on the market!
- Complete your application online, upload all the required documents & sign your Tenancy Agreement all of which you can do from your smartphone.
- Once you have completed your part of the online application, your Guarantor will be emailed a link to complete their paperwork and upload their documents too. A Guarantor is most likely to be a parent, earning over £25,000 p/a.
- Once everything is complete and the Guarantor is referenced, you will then need to pay the remainder of your deposit (the holding fee carries forward as part of your deposit). Then the property is yours!
- Set up a standing order to pay the rent 7 days BEFORE your Tenancy start date – we can’t release keys until these funds are cleared.
- Book an appointment with the Student Team to collect your keys and tenancy pack either on, or a few days after, your Tenancy start date (usually 1st July). Don't forget that you will need to bring your passport/ID with you. Then you can move in to your perfect pad!